Ep 60: Your Questions Answered!
Welcome back to the Down to Earth PCOS Nutrition Podcast.
In this episode, I am getting your questions answered. These are questions that you’ve submitted to me via email and social media about PCOS Nutrition.
I’ll be talking about endocrine disruptors if they are something you need to take seriously.
You’ll get answers to your questions about herbal teas and if they are good for your PCOS.
I’ll give you helpful tips to reduce your toxins and explain the benefits of essential oils and more importantly, how to best use them effectively.
I’ll also talk about post-pill PCOS, and ovulation suppression and how you will know if your PCOS is birth control induced.
You’ll get helpful tips on reducing your cravings and understanding food sensitivities.
I’m also inviting you to join my 6 Week online-coaching program, Reset your PCOS, which is now open for enrollment. Reset Your PCOS is a step-by-step roadmap to heal your body using food, supplements, & sustainable habits.
In this program, you’ll learn how hundreds of women have been able to manage weight, reduce cravings, restore their natural cycle, regain their energy and enjoy clear skin without using medications of short term fixes. To sign up use the link below.
What You’ll Learn on This Podcast Episode:
- Information about my 6-week program Reset Your PCOS & how it can help you
- What endocrine disrupters are & how they affect the body & what you should do about them
- Tips for reducing toxins
- How herbal teas can help you with PCOS & recommendations for best teas
- Benefits of essential oils over teas and how to best use it
- Post-pill PCOS & ovulation suppression
- How to know if your PCOS is birth control pill-induced
- How to reduce cravings
- Understanding food sensitivities with PCOS
Questions I’m Answering
- Endocrine disrupters are they something that I need to take seriously?
- Are specific teas helpful for PCOS? (Such as Spearmint Tea & Nettle Leaves Tea?)
- What alternative can I use instead of tea?
- How do I reduce cravings?
- Does PCOS create or affect food sensitivities
Helpful PCOS Links:
Episode w/ Dr. Katie Rose discussing endocrine disruptors: https://dafnachazin.com/ep50/
Dirty Dozen List: https://www.ewg.org/foodnews/
Have any questions you’d like me to answer? Shoot me a message on Instagram @pcos.nutritionist.dafna
Sign up for Reset Your PCOS: https://www.dafnachazin.com/join
Would you love to listen to more episodes? https://www.dafnachazin.com/podcast