Episode 11: PCOS Basics Part 3 – Supplements
Welcome back to part 3 of the PCOS Basics series, today we’re talking about supplements since this is often a key component of a healthy PCOS diet. Although a good meal plan is often all you’ll need to stay healthy, many women with PCOS would benefit from supplementing their diet with specific vitamins to boost their health and reduce PCOS symptoms more quickly and easily.
However, when it comes to supplements, we want to be strategic with how, what, and why we’re taking. Our main goal with supplements is to fill gaps and ensure that we balance hormones with food components that may not be found in our food. For that, there are several nutrients, specifically 5 supplements, that are especially helpful and will be the focus of this episode.
The 5 Supplements I often recommend to clients:
- Berberine and Magnesium
- Vitamin D
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to get started with supplements for PCOS
- The top 5 supplements that are most helpful for women with PCOS
- The main benefits of each of these supplements
- What specific things you must pay attention to when taking these supplements
- PCOS Basics Part 1:https://dafnachazin.com/pcos-basics/
- PCOS Basics Part 2:https://dafnachazin.com/pcos_basics_part_2/
- My FREE PCOS Meal Prep Starter Kit which includes a 3-day anti-inflammatory meal plan complete with recipes and shopping list as well as my 3-step process to detoxifying your kitchen. Grab your copy here: www.dafnachazin.com/pcosplan
- Get in email@example.com